Today is my birthday 😏 and I like to treat myself on my birthday. But instead of a cake, I decided to make some fruit tarts. With only 8 ingredients, I made the healthiest, yummiest, simplest tarts! And it only took about 15 minutes to prepare.
- 1 C dates
- 1/2 C walnuts
- 2 TBS almond butter
- 12 oz (1 package) silken tofu
- 2.5 TBS agave nectar
- 1/4 C coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Berries (or any add fruit)
1) In a food processor, combine walnuts, dates and almond butter until fully crumbled. Set aside.
2) In a high speed blender, combine tofu, agave, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
3) Using small tins, or any other pie pan, press date and walnut mixture onto the bottom of the pans and onto the sides. Add blended tofu custard. Top with berries!
4) Refrigerate tarts for a couple hours . Enjoy!